Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Gotcha Day...

Here is some of the pictures from today.... AnnaGrace is in the bed alsleep... She is more than we ever dream of ... She is perfect.... We will post some more tomorrow..  The computer is not working correct.. The first picture of AnnaGrace sleeping is her nap today... Then we went to  eat supper and she loved it and the outside... She is a great eater... She so sweet...Last picture is me giving AnnaGrace her first bath with us, and she loved it...
 
Ms Tang... Gaive me a book of pictures and it has alot of Jaike and Rachel and Mercy in it.... Will share when I get home.. She gave us so much information on AnnaGrace, great eater and loves the outdoors and is very sweet to others...
 
Ok.... One last laugh before I go to bath.... No flat iron for me... I blew out the power in our room not 1 time but 2 times in Bejing.. Scared to try it here...The hair is really curly....
 
Our guide in Bejing was very good... Sylvia(awesome).
 
Great guide in Nanjing... She is awesome to and really knows what is going on... Ms. Jen(hope I spelled right..)
 
Going to the SWI on Wednesday...
 
Lots of paperwork tomorrow. So goodnight for now and enjoy the pictures...
 
 
 
Audrey

12 comments:

  1. I woke up at 5:00 thinking about you guys! She is so beautiful and I can see the joy in your faces! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy for you!! She is a sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling! Already loving her family. Awesome! Sweet dreams, everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, once again! I loved seeing the pictures of AnnaGrace with her family. She seems content given all that she is gone through in the last 24 hours. I pray that each day brings a new smile and her personality begins to blossom as she becomes more comfortable! Enjoy your visit to the SWI! It was by far my favorite day even though it was very tiring and sad (to be saying goodbye to Ms. Tang and the staff).

    Your daughter is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally have the chills seeing all of you together! Can you even believe it!? SHe looks perfect with you all.

    Kind find the righ words for what I am feeling right now.
    Love to you all.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Finally are you all together. Anna Grace is so sweet and beautiful.

    When I was in Nanjing in June, my group also had a guide called Ms Jen/Jin. Maybe she is the same person? If so, say hello from me :-) (We were a group of 5 families from Norway)

    Best wishe to you all
    Bente in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS Audrey + Family!!!! Anna Grace is simply BEAUTIFUL! So Happy for you all!!

    ~Jin was also our guide when we adopted Simon!! We LOVED her...she is such a good person.

    Enjoy Nanjing!!
    -Jenny Kellogg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Anna Grace is BEAUTIFUL!!! So glad to see her in your arms!!!

    Oh, and I had to laugh outloud...you must not have been around during our trip to China in October...I did the EXACT same thing with my flat iron!! Blew out the power on the whole floor!! It was crazy, and then of course, I looked like a fuzzy, frizzy dog the rest of the trip!! Had to keep my hair in a ponytail the rest of the time. Our 1st trip to China in Aug. '08, we left my flat iron at home, not good hair days for Momma!! lol

    Hugs, and congratulations!!!
    Sheri
    http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
    http://www.giftstochinawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! Anna Grace is beatiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you! Just wanted to wish you a wonderful day on Wednesday as you head to the SWI to visit with the staff and see the children living in XuZhou!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of ya'll. Tell Anna Grace Happy Birthday!!! I can't wait to see her. Hope ya'll are having a good trip. Tell AT Mandy said hey. I love ya'll.
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete